Friday, April 30, 2021

Goodbye, viewers!

My reason for writing this blog was to clarify my thoughts about how to solo wargame.  Along the way, the blog documents my journey.  Where I have ended up is with a combination of One Hour Wargames and The Portable Wargame; rules from the former and boards from the latter.  My figures started at 54mm but I have settled on 1/72 or 20mm.  My games are historical, science fiction or whatever seems exciting at the moment.  There is no need to commit to one era.

The blog will remain available but I do not plan to post any more.  Instead, I might write occasionally in the Lone Warrior, the SWA blog, and briefing comments on Facebook.

Hopefully the ideas published here will be useful for others who are entering solo wargaming as an absorbing hobby.

Best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment