Sunday, March 28, 2021

Facebook?

 A couple of years ago I dropped out of Facebook because of rude partisans on both sides of the political spectrum and the absence of a mechanism to keep them out of my feed without hurting feelings.

But recently I learned about a https://www.facebook.com/groups/wargamingntrule/?ref=share. This group is for people who love One Hour Wargames and other books written by Neil Thomas.  Scenarios from OHW frequently are employed by members. The members of the group and friendly and supportive.

Yes, I went back to Facebook.  But this time I set it to have no friends and all my posts are private.  I do not post except on the Neil Thomas page and I do not read the feed.

We will see if this works out better than last time.

3 comments:

  1. I am on a few Fb groups for my two main hobbies and I use a pseudonym.
    Social media is not for real life.

    ReplyDelete